International Trade Fair
|Start datum||04-03-2016 om 09:00|
|Eind datum||06-03-2016 om 18:30|
|Plaats||Piacenza - Italie|
International Trade Fair of Beekeeping Apiary Products And Equipment
APIMELL is the major national Trade Exhibition specialized in the sector of beekeeping since 1983 and it’
is entering its thirty-third Edition. Apimell this year grew and for the first time will open the pavilion 3 in addition to Hall 1 for a total of 7000 square meters dedicated to the beekeeping apiary products and equipment.
Apimell also will be filled conferences organized with key industry associations: ANAI - FAI - UNAAPI and Piacenza APAP.
APIMELL was specifically conceived to meet the needs and requirements of all operators in this sector, thus becoming established as:
• Annual event for everyone who is exploring all possible technical and operational solutions for bee breeding and management as well as production, processing and packaging of hive-related products.
• Crucial meeting point providing information and up-to-date contents as regards the current status and future perspectives in this business area, through a qualified program of conferences organized in partnership with the leading associations in the apiary business: FAI –Federation of Italian Beekeepers, UNAAPI – National union of the Italian beekeeping associations, ANAI – National association of Italian beekeepers and APAP –Association of beekeepers of Piacenza.
• Comprehensive showcase for natural beehive products for food, cosmetic and healing use.
Numbers: The latest edition of March 2015 was the year of the record.
- there were 10 Foreign Countries at the fair: Canada, Denmark , Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- There were also exhibitors represented the following countries: Bulgaria, France, Ireland, Switzerland
- the total number of direct exhibitors was: 95 (including 14 foreigners)
- the total number of foreign exhibitors represented: 6
- we recorded more than 28,000 admissions
- countries of origin: Italy, France, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, China, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Poland and Jordan.
Date: always the first weekend of March
Service area: National and European.
Entrance: € 8,-
Friday - Saturday from 9.00 to 7.00 p.m.
Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 6,30 p.m.
Exhibition Space: 5500 square meters until 2015, 7000sqm from march 2016