|Start datum||29-09-2017 om 00:00|
|Eind datum||04-10-2017 om 00:00|
International Apicultural Congress
• Registration fees are announced and on-line registration system is active on the Congress web page.
• Participants must sign up for an account on the on-line registration system to start process.
• Mastercard and Visa type credit cards are accepted, bank transfer payment is available.
• An automatic confirmation e-mail will be sent to the participant upon completion of registration payment. With the barcode on this
confirmation form, participants will be able to print their badges in the congress center.
• Main Congress Hotel for 45th Apimondia Congress is Hilton Hotel Bosphorus which is 30-40 mt. away from the Congress Center.
• Other hotels will be announced on the web page and will be available for reservation on the on-line system on January 2017.
Congress Center for 45th Apimondia Congress is “Istanbul Congress Center”. Venue is in the heart of the city, in the area named
Congress Valley in Taksim-Nişantasi district, which is the most elegant and central destination in Istanbul. There are various cafes,
restaurants, shopping facilities around. Building is close to most of the commercial and cultural spots of the city, furthermore there are
many hotel alternatives within the walking distance. You may find further details about the Congress Center on www.iccistanbul.com
Exhibition area plan is available on the web page and applications are going on. More than 1.500 sqm area are reserved at the moment.
Space allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received
• Main Topics are announced on the Congress web page.
• Abstract Submission will be available at the end of September 2016.
• Accepted abstract will be dropped if the one of the authors is not registered to the Congress and each registered author may submit
maximum 2 abstracts. Best Oral and Best Poster Prices will be given.
Deadline for Early ApiExpo Fees December 31st, 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline May 1st, 2017
Notification of Accepted Abstracts June 7th, 2017
Deadline for Early Registration Fees June 30th, 2017
Early Registration Deadline For Accepted Abstracts July 25th, 2017
Official Airline of 45th Apimondia Congress is Turkish Airlines. Within the scope of the organizer support program, for all international
flights where the destination point is İstanbul, discounts will be applicable. Event code which is necessary for the discounts will be
shared with the registered participants.
Many of the visas can be purchased for 15-20.-USD at Turkey’s airports or border gates and citizens of many countries can enter
Turkey without any visas for 90, 60 or 30 days. You may find the latest information about visa procedure in
Ministry of Foreign Affairs also supply an e-visa service on their web site which makes to get visa much more easier. Applicants just
needto log on to www.evisa.gov.tr provide the requested information, make online payment and download their e-Visa.
WORLD BEEKEEPING AWARDS
Rules and Application for WBA 2017 will be available on January 2017 on the Congress web page.
Congress Web Page : www.apimondia2017.org
Congress Secretariat : email@example.com
ApiExpo Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Team : email@example.com
Scientific Committee : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +90 212 343 80 03
Fax : +90 212 343 80 23